You are here



We're happy to hear from you—but please keep in mind, National Parks Traveler is not affiliated with the National Park Service. Unfortunately, we cannot send park brochures, make lodging or campsite reservations, or advise you on road and other closures. You would need to visit the official national park website for your park for that. You can simply Google the park you are interested in, then the menu on the left side of the park's homepage will guide you.

If you have a question about Senior Passes or any other annual park passes, you can find the National Park Service's Frequently Asked Questions here. If you lose your pass, unfortunately, you'll have to buy a new one.

Please leave your comment below—if you have an opportunity for us, believe there's something that we should look into, or just want to say "Hi!" We always love hearing from you.